Design, construction, maintenance and service,
Drinking water production from well water and surface water
The raw water is treated by physico-chemical processes, biological processes and membrane technology in accordance with the legal requirements. WBG has in-house expertise for the design of all current technologies for treatment of well water and surface water.
- Pre-treatment (screens, desanding, pre-settling, …)
- Coagulation, flocculation and precipitation
- Sedimentation, flotation
- Filtration, open gravity and pressure filters, continuous sand filter
- Membrane technology (microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis)
- Deacidification / aeration
- Iron and manganese removal
- Elimination of arsenic and uranium
Drinking water treatment plant Grundmühle
Containerized Desalination System
Equipment for Drinking Water Plants
Further references can be provided upon request.
For further information on drinking water production please call us or leave us a message.
We are certified according to:
DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
German Water Directive (WHG)
Phone: +49 9221 690394-0
Fax: +49 9221 690394-11
95326 Kulmbach | Germany
WasserBauGesellschaft Kulmbach mbH
© 2016 WBG WasserBauGesellschaft Kulmbach mbH